Forty-five and gaga!
An insight into business gained through 30 years’ experience. This is a thought-provoking, controversial and, at times, humorous review of business practices, good and bad and how we can be smarter in business today.
Having been made redundant at the ripe old age of 45, David Hunt was told he was too old to get another job in sales or marketing in the IT industry.
So, what happens when a businessman reaches that magical age of 45? Does a dramatic change suddenly take place? Does a man (or woman) suddenly no longer understand how business operates? Can he no longer sell or represent his company? Does he lose the power of coherent thought or speech? Are his limbs no longer under the strict control of his brain? Does he become, in effect, gaga?
David Hunt has since (for 18+years) been providing transition and transformation leadership for businesses large and small. Sometimes acting as an interim manager (executive temp), sometimes providing management guidance and consultancy, but always adding value to his client’s businesses.
This book represents observations and learnings from 30+years working with senior managers in the UK, Europe and USA. It includes first-hand experience of how some businesses have
Presenting for Success
This book could help you:
- Land a new job or promotion
- Win new sales
- Gain management approval for your proposals
- Persuade financiers to invest in your business
- Deliver improved training or demonstrations
- Improve your standing with your management
- And so much more
What value can you place on that?
David Hunt has also authored the following white papers for various clients.
- Planning to win
- Changing sales behaviour for good
- Different thinking for better sales results
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne – functional testing options
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne – upgrade best practices
- The business case for code current
- Market Research report – attitudes to software test automation
- The business needs for agile software
- Put an end to the compliance blame game
- Save money – invest in security
- How SMEs can benefit from corporate governance and compliance
Contact us if you would like a copy of any of them.